1. What Is Included In The Home Inspection?
- Flexible Appointment Booking.
- Up to 2.5hr of Inspection Time.
- 24-72hr Report Delivery.
- $25k Honour Guarantee – Backed by InterNACHI.
- BuyBack Guarantee – Backed by InterNACHI.
- Detailed Easy To Read Digital Report and Printable.
- Free Aerial Drone Roof Inspection.
- Free Thermal Imaging.
- Current Promotion | No Tax Discount | Code: INSPECT2022
2. What Does A Home Inspector Do?
Our home inspector will complete a visual examination of the physical condition of a home or building. In most situations (but not always), you will usually find an inspection connected to the sale of that home or building. What is discovered, will often determine the successful completion of that purchase.
3. What Can A Home Inspector See That I Cannot?
A home inspection will usually include a thorough examination of the foundation and basement, roof, attic, heating and water systems, electrical and plumbing systems, as well as the general condition of the structure itself. The inspector will discover any poor construction practices and he/she will document these discoveries in the report, followed by any repairs that might be required or any general maintenance issues that are needed; Any fire and safety issues that are discovered and addressed will also be noted in the report.
4. What Is A Home Inspection Report?
A report’s results or finding from the inspector are not based on a pass or fail. The report submitted will only provide details of an itemized list of the condition of the home or building inspected and any work that should or needs to be repaired.
Home inspections are conducted in over 90% of all real estate home and commercial building transactions. We are not just about protecting your investment, but also about protecting you and your family. Our certified home inspectors understand this and take their profession very seriously, meeting the standards of care that are needed. They are aware of the role they play in your decision to make one of the biggest investments of your life.
Even though it is not mandatory to have a home inspection in every province; A certified home inspection should be a part of every real estate transaction. It is one of the best ways to ensure that everyone is protected.